to the website of the Swiss Association for Geographic Education (AGE-CH)
The Swiss Association for Geographic Education (AGE-CH)
- is the official point of contact and information for all issues concerning geographical education and didactics in Switzerland.
- is actively engaged in the political discussion concerning the education of geography teachers and geography teaching at all school levels. The AGE-CH sees this engagement as general help and specific advice in cases of decision-making.
- accompanies and supports the evolution of the school subject of geography in the context of the general school and curriculum development in Switzerland.
- works in educational research and development to enhance teaching and learning in geography and environmental education.
- cooperates and exchanges information with people, organisations and institutions involved in geographical education on a national and international level.
1,862 total views, 5 views today